Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Beginning of The Blog

Something for Rain:

I'm not quite sure if other people work the way that I do when it comes to music. I have songs for each and every scenario. I make playlists, CD's, mix tapes and all kinds of different ways to have to right music for the right occasion. I figured it was convenient to share about the songs that I choose during the rain because it just happens to be raining where I'm at. There really is something magical about driving through the rain and playing a good song, here's just a couple ones that really get me through those dragging days.

Talk by Kodaline 

Somewhere Only We Know by Keane

Resolution by Matt Corby 

Comrade by Volcano Choir

Bloom by The Paper Kites

Lullabies by Luna

Hello My Old Heart by The Oh Hellos

Philadelphia by Parachute

That's all for now

Check back for more 

XOXO
Jaimee

No comments:

Post a Comment